Thunderbird Wire Wheels
shown are per wheel and do not include tires. Tires are available as a
wheel and tire package. Please email or call us for pricing information.
- Free Shipping to the Continental USA.
- Thunderbird 3-blade spinner hubcaps are included in the price. Choose red, black, blue or plain chrome
- Rear Wheel Drive Only. We offer no Front Wheel Drive Wheels.
- 56 Stainless Steel Spokes with Chrome Nipples
- Size: 15 X 5 Inches Only. Fits 1955 and 1956 Thunderbirds. We are sold out of other sizes at this time.
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4.5 Inches
- Built by Dayton Wire Wheel Company in Dayton, Ohio.
- Tube-type Construction
- Limited Warranty:
Coker Tire warrants chrome and finish wheels and accessories to the original owner for the period of fifteen (15) months from the date of purchase. Oxidation or corrosion of the finish due to improper care, and/or adverse weather or chemicals is not covered by this warranty. Wheels that have been mounted, painted or powder coated are considered used and cannot be returned, so we ask that you please test fit the wheels before you mount or paint them. Wire Wheels are warranted for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship excluding the finish.
- Direct Bolt-On Type.
- Please specify your year Thunderbird when ordering.
- 1955-1956 - Size: 15 X 5 (Tire Sizes:Bias-Ply: 6.70-15 - Radial: P205/75R15)
1957- Size: 14 X 5.5 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 7.50-14 - Radial: P205/75R14)
1958-1963 - Size: 14 X 5.5 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 8.00-14 - Radial: P215/75R14)
1964- Size: 15 X 6 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 7.10-15 - Radial: P215/75R15)
1965-1966- Size: 15 X 6 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 8.15-15 - Radial: P215/75R15)
1967 - Size: 15 X 6 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 8.45-15 - Radial: P215/75R15)
Post 1967- Please call for your application